The United Way of West Ellis County, in partnership with you, improves health, prosperity and education in our community.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
- All applications must be submitted by 5PM on Tuesday, October 27, 2020
- The following documents must be included as part of the application:
☒ Letter of tax exemption 501(c)3 issued from the IRS since 2016
☒ Agency profit and lost statement, previous fiscal year
☒ Agency current balance sheet
☒ Evidence of annual audit or financial review
☒ Copy of FY2019 990
☒ Proposed budget for 2021
☒ List of Board Members with phone and addresses and date they joined the board
☒ A copy of your agency’s Application for Assistance
☒ A copy of your organization’s bylaws with the date of the most recent review
If any of the above documents are not included please explain why.
Incomplete applications will not be considered for further review without acceptable explanations of missing documents.
Failure to meet any of the above requirements will disqualify your agency from receiving funding for the 2020 grant cycle.
Once your application has been received and reviewed, you will be notified if your agency has been granted an Agency Hearing.
All applicants are required to have or create an account to complete and submit your application. Keep your user name and password handy so that you can "save a draft" and return to complete your submission. Also this user name and password will continue to be used for agency reporting and future applications.
- LOGIN HERE (If you already have a user name and password)
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT (New users only - an email will be sent to you)
- RESET YOUR PASSWORD (if your email has been used previously, you can reset your password)
- LOGOUT (Be sure to log out once you have saved your draft or submitted your application)
Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Do not leave any blanks; enter N/A if not applicable.
Once you successfully log in, you will be redirected to that application, found here.
All hearings will take place on Thursday, November 5, 2020 . No alternative dates will be given.